MYOSAN TB is a broad spectrum virucidal hard surface disinfectant which is expected to inactivate the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses, which means that they are among the easiest types of virus to kill with an appropriate disinfectant, when used according to the label directions.
- Respect the contact time of 10 minutes
- No dilution
- Wet the microfiber cloth
- Apply to the surface
- Leave the active solution on surfaces for 10 minutes
- Effective against human coronavirus 229E, Myosan TB is expected to inactivate the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
100% Qualified product
- Myosan is qualified under Health Canada’s approach to emerging viral pathogens for hard surface disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2.
Ready to use
- The use of MYOSAN TB, a ready-to-use product is very simple and can be used wherever disinfection is necessary.
Broad spectrum tuberculocidal disinfectant
- MYOSAN TB is a broad spectrum disinfectant cleaner that quickly removes microorganisms from a contaminated surface. Its formula based on third generation quaternary ammoniums is safe for most surfaces. In addition, MYOSAN TB contains high performance cleaning agents.
High performance cleaning agents
- MYOSAN TB is tuberculocidal, virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal simultaneously. It has been specially designed not to leave residues or sticky film on surfaces. This product is phosphate free, nonylphenol free and VOC free.
- MYOSAN TB has a drug identification number issued by Health Canada: DIN 02432587
- The CFIA refers to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. A non-objection letter is issued to non-food chemicals that meet the criteria for use in federally registered food processing establishments.
Physical and chemical properties
Appearance: Pale green liquid
Viscosity: (25°C) < 10 cPs
pH (25°C): 9,7 – 12,3
Specific weight (25°C): 0,985 – 1,015
Stability: Stable 1 year between 10 ° C and 40 ° C
Storage: Avoid freezing and excessive heat
Active ingredients: Quaternary ammoniums
Percentage of active ingredients: 0,21%