- Infrared electronic thermometer technology. Ideal for use
in offices, manufacturing, hotels, schools, retail, public
services, hospitals, and more.
- Automatic non-contact temperature analysis with facial
recognition can be programmed to store up to 10,000
profiles (IT support required for installation of program).
If high temperatures are detected, the software can notify
- Includes name and proof of identity functions. Ideal for
verifying access control for employees, customers, and
patients. CAN RESTRICT ENTRY IF A FEVER IS DETECTED.
- Two practical formats available, including a free-standing
44-inch model or a 12-inch table-top stand. Extra-large
16.5-inch by 7-inch screen provides excellent visibility.
- Class I Health Canada prevention tools. Data collection
requires IT support for installation. Requires110V/120V
outlet. 6 month warranty included.
Dyna-Meter Infrared Thermometer
Provides accurate non-contact temperature scans so your employees have the confidence they need to return to work safely and efficiently.
44” Self Standing $4,230.00
12” Tabletop $3,765.00
Prices do not include taxes or shipping.