Certifications/Compliance: NIOSH 42CFR8
Product Type: Half Mask Respirator
For Use With (Application): Ideal for almost any industrial, agricultural, or manufacturing application
For Use With (Equipment): Cartridge in atmospheres that are not immediately dangerous to life and health environments
Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer, ElasticView More Specs
Requires: Accepts any of the Scott 742 Series of low-profile, high-performance twin cartridges and filters (sold separately) to protect against gases, vapors, fumes, and particulates—separately and in combination.
Unique “fold” over the bridge of the nose acts as shock absorber for normal facial movement such as talking, keeping the mask in place and the seal secure
- A choice of four sizes and an easily adjustable cradle suspension ensure the wearer enjoys an excellent fit and superior wearability
- Twin cartridges are mounted out of the line of vision so the wearer’s view is not obstructed
- Head harness uses a convenient one-step adjustment procedure that can be done even when wearing gloves
- Will not interfere with glasses, goggles, headgear, or ear protection
- Optional Voicemitter allows clear communication; technically advanced transmitter improves worker communication and efficiency by providing outstanding voice clarity
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters; for use in atmospheres that are not Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (non-IDLH) environments.